Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lauren's Parents' House

We went to see Mel and Brook Byers at their kennel out past Charles Town. We watched part of Blazing Saddles, then headed to meet Melissa for dinner. On the way, I ran a red light beside a cop and pulled off before he could even turn on his lights. Mi Degollado was great. Lauren left her camera there, but she went back for it. Budek came over to the Inn for a while, and we hung out with Jesse and Josh. Jesse even gave me a harmonica. In the morning, we cleaned up, said goodbye to Melissa, got some postcards, and headed to Bakerton and River Riders to see the progress. Then, we went to a kennel in Purcellville to get a dog tag and to let Lauren visit an old friend. On the way we saw a KFC/Taco Bell combo that got me thinking about burritos and gravy. We headed for her parents house, and I had some of their leftover Chinese food. Lauren's brother, Mike has his cat here and he's great. I think we are try to organize a trip to the Cheesecake Factory; I've never been. We're watching a Tivo'd episode of America's Got Talent. Woo...

No comments:

Post a Comment