Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lauren's Parents' House: Still

We went to The Cheesecake Factory; I had never been. It was good. Mike decided to leave. Then next day we rescheduled our visit with Kristin, had some tilapia, and went to the mall. I replaced my North Face high-tech action shorts that had a hole in them, and we looked for a charger for my camera. I've been waiting for years to get a waterproof camera that had a better zoom. They have always been 3x. One came out that was 3.6x, and I finally settled for it. While we were at the mall, I see that they now have 5x for only 40$ more. I've only had mine for two months. I'm going to try to sell mine to my brother, and get the new one. 
   The next day we went to the VA DMV, it was excruciating. Lauren's number was B78, and they were only on B62. I went for a walk and got some Mcdoanlds. It was so busy that cashiers were taking orders with clipboards and umbrellas all around the sides of the building. I ate my Mcgangbang +bbq, and headed back. B65. I went back out to the Sheetz and got a Tilt and an orange cream cookie sandwich. I drank the Tilt in the tractor supply store, and got a new light bulb/ac adapter adapter (they're priceless when you need one). I brought the cookie back to Lauren; B72. We traded off playing games on her new cell phone until it was time. Then we went to the nursing home. It was nice, Lauren's grandmother was doing well, and looking good. We had some Giovanni's and went to walk some dogs. I also checked at Butt's for some "Doah"/"Mac" Stickers, but they were closed. We came home and started recording the Redskins game with the DVR, but since neither of us new how to do it, it was on the wrong channel. It was the game, but we recorded the first 4 minutes in standard definition, rather that high definition. I don't know how we could have been so foolish. I decided to take a long nap.
  The next afternoon we went to see Lauren's friend Kristin and her husband, Joey, and her son Caleb. While we were waiting, I got a tall boy and a hot sausage. The credit card machine was screwy, and the lady was a bitch about it. We had Chinese, in Berryville, and went to the Clarke County Fair demolition derby. They only had 3 rounds, but it was still fun. I stopped for a refreshment on the way home, and went upstairs to rest.
  We are doing our best to destroy the leftovers, and Lauren is doing the laundry. We were going to DC today, but its kinda nasty out. It is definitely time to continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment