Monday, August 9, 2010

Melissa's place, Harper's Ferry

Change of Plans. We left ASCI a little later than we wanted to, so we could eat more free food. We said goodbye to Angel, Brent, and Colin. Then we hopped over to Ohiopyle and hung out with Grizz. We decided to run the Cheat at 1.8', and it was a blast. I borrowed a Z and Lauren shredded with Grizz. I think she's already purchased a Shredder in her mind. After we sorted out gear we headed for Harpers Ferry, but there was a wreck on I68, that cost us an hour. Melissa was too tired to come to her place, so we crashed there. This morning I finally closed my JSB account, and received a whole 32.99; 20 of which went to new brakes. (US 381 pushed 'em over the edge) I got a High Gravity 40oz, and went back to the apartment/hostel thing to put 'em on. I think the old ones were original. I had to lower the truck onto the wrench to get some of the bolts out, but it only took about an hour. Once Lauren finally got up, we went down to see Melissa hard at work. We then went to Taco Bell, and Lauren visited a friend. In about an hour, we're going to go run the Needles. Tomorrow, we kill time until 6:30ish when we go to Mi Degollado for Margaritas with Budek, Melissa, Lydia and Rebecca. Early Wednesday, we head to Sterling, VA. I left my camera charger in my parents car, so it will need to be mailed. And Lauren phone alarm goes off for like 3 seconds then turns itself off completely; we need a 3 rd party application or maybe a hack. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment